Shopping update, 7.31 - CVS and Walgreens!

31 July 2011

Here's a quick update! Number one - Make sure to scan your card - I got a coupon good for 1 FREE U by Kotex 18ct package of panty liners! How great is free??? They're very tiny packages, but hey, I'll take it!

Number two - If you need a filler at Wags, keep your eye out in the make up department for the Jordana cosmetics. Both Wags I was at this morning had tons of the stuff on clearance starting at $0.11!! The most expensive filler I bought was the lip gloss, which was only $0.50 - sweet!
Here's my total trip to Walgreens and CVS. I had to do 4 transactions, but it definitely worked out well. My total out of pocket was $10.48. The total retail value of everything I purchased was $82.95. That means I saved $72.47! I don't have to time to post an entire breakdown right at this moment ( I have to work, boo), but I will later. I'm also going back out to make a few more transactions, so I'll include those, too. If you have any questions, however, feel free to email me at tomandsophiasaver@gmail.com.

0 comments: