Check your CVS account - possible coupon!

02 August 2011

I thought I would check my beauty balance this morning, and much to my surprise, I had a $4/$20 coupon waiting for me. Many other WUCKIES have reported getting a coupon, too. You won't get an email notification - you'll have to go log in at CVS and check. If you haven't registered your CVS card online yet, you might consider doing so - sometimes you get great coupons :)

Here's how I plan on using mine:

Buy:
1 Olay Regenerist moisturizer (on sale this week; $17.99)
1 Aussie deep conditioner ($3.99)

Total: $21.98

Use:
$3/1 Olay Regenerist moisturizer (7.31.11 P&G)
1 FREE Aussie product coupon (Facebook promo, no longer available)
1 $4/$20 CVS coupon
$11 ECB

Total: just tax! I will lose a $6 ECB on this deal instead of $11 because I'll hit my $50 mark for the beauty club (meaning I'll get $5 ECB). I'll also hit my needed total for the Olay rebate. I'll let you know how it works out!

0 comments: