Great deal - holiday gifts????

26 July 2011

I am in LOVE with Chick Lingo. They have gorgeous jewelry, signs, decorative items and more. (Side note: have you ever seen AbFab? The one where Edina is like "I just want to be surrounded by gorgeous little things, darling, just tasteful gorgeous things" in her British accent? I imagine items from Chick Lingo being those things.)

Today on SaveMore, you can get a $40 voucher for Chick Lingo for only $20 - a great value! Also, if you're a new customer and you sign up using this link, you'll get a $10 SaveMore credit to use, which will bring your cost down to only $10! Shipping isn't included, but for the stunning items that they offer, this deal is definitely worth it. My favorite is this set of vintage garden markers:

They're $39 and would make an awesome gift if you have a gardener in your life. (Or buy them for yourself. I won't tell anyone.) This deal won't be up for long - so visit SaveMore now to get your voucher!

0 comments: